• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm constantly getting this message 'The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit' when I try to upload. I'm using Inmotion hosting. I thought Chevereto and Inmotion were supposed to work well together.

I'm constantly getting this message 'The website is temporarily unable to service your request as it exceeded resource limit' when I try to upload. I'm using Inmotion hosting. I thought Chevereto and Inmotion were supposed to work well together.

That is going to be an issue with your hosting @InMotion - it would appear they set your resource limits low enough that its impacting the ability for Chevereto to run properly.

Do you have any other websites running on your hosting account?

We used to work with InMotion but sadly the relationship ended prematurely.

That limit you mention is normal in shared hosting. You should ask them to tells you're whish is the specific limit that you are hitting and based on that I can give you hint on how to keep your website online.

Kind of sad that I can't even upload without get an error. Looks like my best bet is to find another host.
Sad to know but if that the case then go ahead.

It will be good for you to know why your website is reaching "that" limit because it won't be nice to move to a different server and then get the same issue. You should know what is going on.

Will be looking into it. Solving the problem would be much easier than changing hosts.

Haven't been able to get an answer from InMotion but I've found that the error stops if I take the time to optimize my images before uploading them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back