• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

The things that server need to take care

cuppy

Chevereto Member
I already asking in here http://chevereto.com/forums/topic2008-disable-upload-image-for-guest.html, but no answer yet, and I need to know the answer a.s.a.p

Okay 1 more last question, if I use this Chevereto script, and use your mod, it will be image hosting right? The first priority to take care for all of this in my hosting is disk space right?

I mean, need to get a big disk space is the important things in my hosting, and, it will eat my other spec or not? Such as, ram, processor or something else that me could need to take care. I scare that my server will hang, will busy if used this script and my site will down.

Maybe in long time, not today, or maybe 2 or 3 month later, when my server got many picture and it will make my site slow, hang or something else. This is the scary things in my mind. Website down, no income :(

And for your information, I used dedicated server now. If you need to know my server spec, tell me, I will list here.

Sorry for the noob english.

Thanks.

Unless you are getting hundreds of thousands of requests per day then you should be fine. A lot of people on here run their Chevereto website from a shared hosting account, whilst this may not be the best way of doing things, it does work. Since you have a dedicated server I really wouldn't worry about it.

Piers said:
Unless you are getting hundreds of thousands of requests per day then you should be fine. A lot of people on here run their Chevereto website from a shared hosting account, whilst this may not be the best way of doing things, it does work. Since you have a dedicated server I really wouldn't worry about it.

Also, must of the hosting company offer with the server, an administration panel, where you can see your server usage.
Check this from time to time, and if you see that the use of your server is near 60-80% all day long, maybe you could consider upgrading it.

Back