• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Disable upload image for guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuppy

Chevereto Member
Hello, I am a webmaster from some site, and the site is for news, which use a lot of images. And yes, I want to buy this script, but, I was wondering if we can disable for upload image for guest, only admin that only can upload. Is it possible?

Oh, it will need to pay even I buying this script for this update? And when it will be release?

cuppy said:
Oh, it will need to pay even I buying this script for this update? And when it will be release?

if you want my whole user system functions then you would have to purchase it, but If you just want to restrict the image uploading to yourself only I can make a php code for you, for free.

Lautaro said:
cuppy said:

if you want my whole user system functions then you would have to purchase it, but If you just want to restrict the image uploading to yourself only I can make a php code for you, for free.

After me read the post in the link your provide just now, I understand that Chevereto and your system function is 2 different things. I think if buy Chevereto script, will get update including your system function :p

Then how much for your system function? Pay once for life? Or need to pay when you make some update? And yes, if you charge, I know you will charge for a small price. It is so great :D

Sorry for the bad english, I am from Malaysian :)

cuppy said:
Lautaro said:
cuppy said:

After me read the post in the link your provide just now, I understand that Chevereto and your system function is 2 different things. I think if buy Chevereto script, will get update including your system function :p

Then how much for your system function? Pay once for life? Or need to pay when you make some update? And yes, if you charge, I know you will charge for a small price. It is so great :D

Yes, chevereto and my mod are two different products.

I am soon releasing a new update for my user system (1.7) and it will have a lot more features and the price will be lower than it is right now, so if you wait a few more days until I release the mod's new update you will pay less.

BTW, you might be able to get chevereto with 50% discount, check this out:
http://chevereto.com/forums/topic1999-translators-rewards-21.html

Lautaro said:
cuppy said:
Lautaro said:
cuppy said:

I am soon releasing a new update for my user system (1.7) and it will have a lot more features and the price will be lower than it is right now, so if you wait a few more days until I release the mod's new update you will pay less.

Okay, please tell me how much for the your mod on the latest version? I mean 1.6's prices?

cuppy said:
Lautaro said:
cuppy said:
Lautaro said:
cuppy said:

Okay, please tell me how much for the your mod on the latest version? I mean 1.6's prices?

right now the mod price is $32 USD, includes the 1.6 update with admin panel.

when I release the 1.7 update the admin panel feature will not be part of a mod update, instead it will be an addon feature for the mod which will cost $5, and the mod up to version 1.7 will cost $25 usd.

so the price of the user system + admin panel after the 1.7 update will be $30 usd, $2 usd less than it is right now. Since the price it's almost the same, you can just buy the mod as it is right now for $30, and of course you would have the 1.7 update for free, as everyone else.

Okay 1 more last question, if I use this Chevereto script, and use your mod, it will be image hosting right? The first priority to take care for all of this in my hosting is disk space right?

I mean, need to get a big disk space is the important things in my hosting, and, it will eat my other spec or not? Such as, ram, processor or something else that me could need to take care. I scare that my server will hang, will busy if used this script and my site will down.

And for your information, I used dedicated server now. If you need to know my server spec, tell me, I will list here.

Sorry for the noob english.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back