• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

The subdomains of language do not work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youssef

Chevereto Member
👉 Language subdomains do not work I downloaded the latest version of chevreteo beta 5

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. Go to Dashboard> Settings> Addressing and enable language subdomains

I replaced .dev / local with my domain name in the htacess file.

When I go to https://de.domain.com I have this page that appears.

url.png

Last edited:
Did you have all requirements for that setting?
Server requirements: The following features require to setup subdomain wildcards in your webserver, pointing to your Chevereto installation. Also, you must allow CORS for all your subdomains.

I don't use tmdhosting. The network license is just for more than 1 license. I have a VPS with Plesk Onyx and can create an wildcard subdomain with just a few clicks.

This isn't an issue with the beta. If you don't have the knowledge to set things up accordingly you might reconsider your self as a beta tester. The whole point of beta testing is to help Rodolfo sorting out bugs in the code, for us to do that, we must be able to have control over our own stuff. If not, threads like this will take away the focus of the main objective here.

This isn't an issue with the beta. If you don't have the knowledge to set things up accordingly you might reconsider your self as a beta tester. The whole point of beta testing is to help Rodolfo sorting out bugs in the code, for us to do that, we must be able to have control over our own stuff. If not, threads like this will take away the focus of the main objective here.
true, you have a point @tomsit. beta is meant more about coding within the script and not with server configs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back