• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

The correct way to write Cron should be?

Cee

Chevereto Member
The dashboard is displayed as follows:
* * * * * IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /home/wwwroot/img/www/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1

I added the following ways of writing without success:
0 */1 * * * IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /home/wwwroot/img/www/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1
* * * * * root /usr/bin/php /home/wwwroot/img/www/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1

At present, the delete picture page prompts me that I have deleted it, but in fact, the picture is still in the file.

Attachments

• QQ截图20201220113307.jpg
    QQ截图20201220113307.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 3
Dear user,

The cron is just an instruction for running the command IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /home/wwwroot/img/www/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1

That command should be modified to reflect the PHP binary, in this case I used /usr/bin/php because that's where it is usually. You can run which php to learn about the actual PHP binary path in your system.

Regarding the time execution, check crontab.guru

Finally, keep in mind that to test the cron you may need to run a command of this kind:
sudo -u www-data IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /home/wwwroot/img/www/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1 this is because the user for that path shold be the same as the web server.

Hope it helps.

Dear user,

The cron is just an instruction for running the command IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /home/wwwroot/img/www/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1

That command should be modified to reflect the PHP binary, in this case I used /usr/bin/php because that's where it is usually. You can run which php to learn about the actual PHP binary path in your system.

Regarding the time execution, check crontab.guru

Finally, keep in mind that to test the cron you may need to run a command of this kind:
sudo -u www-data IS_CRON=1 /usr/bin/php /home/wwwroot/img/www/cron.php >/dev/null 2>&1 this is because the user for that path shold be the same as the web server.

Hope it helps.
Which user should I use to run this Cron command when I run Chevereto, with LiteSpeed?
The default should be lsadm or nobody. My current attempt is invalid.

I'm sorry but I don't use LiteSpeed, I can't give you any help on a software I don't use.

This is not even Chevereto related, this is an standard server requirement I'm sure that you are missing the documentation for your server software.

I finally found out what the problem is.
The default PHP is in the /usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/bin/php directory, but copying to /usr/bin/php is not available. I changed it to the following command:
IS_CRON=1 /usr/local/lsws/lsphp73/bin/php /home/wwwroot/img/www/cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1.
I hope it can be helpful to others.

Back