• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Taking down nulled based websites (UPDATE)

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hi, I just want to tell you that from this moment on I'm taking down every website based on pirated or nulled Chevereto.

As soon I spot a nulled website I will send a takedown request and the site will be mostly down in 48hrs (as you may guess this only works in normal countries where the servers are not in a barn). This also affects the people who do me a chargeback or tell paypal that some kid steal their account (cof filthy lie cof)... They will also get their website down.

The logic is pretty basic: I'm the copyright holder of Chevereto and when you use Chevereto you agree to be bounded to the Chevereto EULA and that... Well, do me the right to ask for website takedown. Just last night I was able to takedown five nulled websites and I was just testing the legal form and things like that. FYI I'm using a DMCA notice for this, not just a "hey stop using it" like IPB.

If you are reading this is because you are a valued customer and friend of the community and we all want to take down those pigs. If you know some site that could be run a nulled version just send me a PM and I will review and see if the site is valid or not.

The piracy just hours after the 2.1 release has triggered this action so it will be sad to this wise guys when they get their websites down... Problem? :trolface:

Good job Rodolfo, for nulled version you mean website that use last version of chevereto without paid the licence?

I will keep you up to date with the nulled sites that i have found. You should really start a page where we can check it our self if that site is nulled.

chevereto.com/checkifnulled

Then we the clients could check other sites, and simply report them if the system THINK it is? That would be great, insted of me keep messaging you sites, so i could check all the ones that i know if they are. I've seen and reported all to you, and most of them was nulled :D

They could easily block the domain I prefer to do this unnoticed.

More than 40 websites taken down and counting. The takedown results are like this:
  • Complete erase of the website folder/database
  • Complete takedown of the website domain
This results are pretty neat but I want more, I will kepp this updated so you can tell the progress on this subject.

...(as you may guess this only works in normal countries where the servers are not in a barn)...

Problem? :trolface:

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Back