• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Tag for photo

dungthantai

Chevereto Member
I think now I have problem when my host have 4 thousand photo
I have many type of image that I CAN'T take it to diffirent category because 1 photo can belong in many category
So I hope you develope some thing like "tag" and in admin panel he can "allow/unallow" "only this upload user/any user/only admin" add new tag to photo
example : I have draw and photograph about michael jackson, i just can split it to 2 category is Draw and Photograph
Now I want search any photo about michael jackson but it impossible to make category name michael jackson , it have a thousand of Idol there so if I add enough category I can't control my site

I second the tags. We have exact same situation and would like to be able to bulk tag things during upload.

I got the same Qestion from my users already, and if this could be and whether the script tag already can identify existing tags and display?

I got the same Qestion from my users already, and if this could be and whether the script tag already can identify existing tags and display?

The system doesn't have tags at this time so it doesn't do anything you mention. In the future there will be tags but only for the new images, it won't auto add tags for old images.

The system doesn't have tags at this time so it doesn't do anything you mention. In the future there will be tags but only for the new images, it won't auto add tags for old images.
thats not what I mean, tags that already are there could be used for new images! ;)

Back