• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

svg logo and other questions

phooto

Chevereto Member
Hi there

i do not know how to make my logo in svg format?

please help thanks

also, i have like 44 categories but the drop down only show 16

and how to make the thumbnail image smaller? possible to add the pics of the day (most viewed) display album in explore page? i have 44 categories, only 16 are showing.
Possible to add new page?

and mauybe a vote system??

Last edited by a moderator:
1. SVG logo is optional. If you don't have any idea on how to make your logo in SVG I suggest you to just avoid it.
2. I will need to see that. I need your website URL.
3. Dashboard > Settings > Image upload.
4. No.
5. Not yet.

Cheers.

For the categories thing:

1. Open app/themes/Peafowl/header.php

Change this:
PHP:
$cols = min(6, ceil(count($categories) / 6));

To this:
PHP:
$cols = min(5, ceil(count($categories) / 5));

2. Go to lib/peafowl/Peafowl.css

Add this:
Code:
.pop-box.pbcols5 { width: 1012px; }

Just below this:
Code:
.pop-box.pbcols4 { width: 812px; }

Alrighty ill do this tomorow.

No vote system?
No 'most liked' pictures in /explore?

And for the thumbnail, the default is 250x250 but when i have changed it to 200x200, nothing happened.. Maybe it takes effect on new upload?

No vote system?
No 'most liked' pictures in /explore?

And for the thumbnail, the default is 250x250 but when i have changed it to 200x200, nothing happened.. Maybe it takes effect on new upload?

1. No.
2. No.
3. It only affects new uploads.

And what about the footer.php? Is the a footer file or a header file? I wanna add a popunder coding

Did you really dig the thing? Is right on app/themes/Peafowl/footer.php and you can also add custom JS code directly in Dashboard > Theme > Custom JS

You can also inject code using the app/themes/Peafowl/custom_hooks

Yetishare
Check mfscripts.com

Yeah something like that is what I have in mind. Mine will be free for personal use + pro version with all plugins included. I don't like to milk my customers and I just want to give them every possible feature/plugin as a must have free of charge.

Yea yetishare owner is a silly guy lol, he shows you the script entirely and then if you want the exact same
You have to spend like 200$ on plugins lol. If you give plugins for free then thats awesome. Nobody said that it was bad to have 2 fole hosting sites. If your script is good, ill buy for sure.

Think about making chat room, mp3 search engine maybe, check codecanyon.net for ideas ;)

Back