• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Surge in adsense revenue after update to Chevereto v3.7.3

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
Not sure is anyone has noticed, I am seeing surge in Adsense revenue for my site after recent update to Chevereto v3.7.3. The click ratio has almost tripled for my site.

I think this is due to the latest feature of redirecting to image page on single upload. Earlier image uploaders just upload the image and leave the site with hotlink. Now the auto redirect shows them full ads on image page.

Anyone else notice any change after update?

What about the hits on /image/<id> have you noticed an increase there?
You mean no: of images uploaded? Havn't noticed any significant difference.

It would be nice if you could add daily stats about no: of images upload and no: of images viewed on stat page.

I have noticed the similar difference. Earning has been almost doubled. I am so happy, and looking forward to investing more towards this website. Hopefully, I will generate enough to help chevereto community time to time. :)

Thank you! so much. :)

Edit: P.S. - Website is loading faster as well. I don't know whether the new update is responsible for it, or the fact that I abandoned Amazon S3 for my own external SFTP storage.

imagine what will happen if people will have a the email notifications to come back every time when they get a comment in the native commenting system :)

imagine what will happen if people will have a the email notifications to come back every time when they get a comment in the native commenting system :)

I have hardly seen 1 or 2 comments on my site. Anyway I like your idea.

Now imagine this. We should send a weekly report to image uploaders about view of their images. Just like AddThis or facebook weekly stat.

Now imagine this. We should send a weekly report to image uploaders about view of their images. Just like AddThis or facebook weekly stat.
This is way better than relying on the comment system altogether. It can be an additional feature. It will definitely bring back the inactive users. :)

What commenting system do you use currently ?

Last edited:
I have removed my fb comment because I don't want to loose comments when we finally have a native commenting system. There is no way to migrate comments from fb.

I guess I will just wait for chevereto to have its own. :)

Back