• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Support for BackBlaze Cloud Storage

any update on this one? I think it will be easier to implement since they use similar structure as Amazon S3. Please have a look.

First time I heard about Backblaze and they don't have an official PHP SDK to work with. So for now no, no support for this.

I am surprised that you heard it for the first time. http://techcrunch.com/2015/09/22/backblaze-b2/

I will contact their support to make avail the necessary documentations and SDK files. Let's see what they have to say about it.

Edit: Anyways, it is just a suggestion and not necessarily required to implement on priority basis. I am not currently using it for my website, but they seem to be future of object storage if their price continue to go down with time. It will be good to have on chevereto just in case. :)

Last edited:
Everyday new cloud service comes by with cheaper rates, better than Amazon they say. I will consider it when all the heat goes away.

I think I edited my reply before you posted your response. I will just quote myself. :)

Edit: Anyways, it is just a suggestion and not necessarily required to implement on priority basis. I am not currently using it for my website, but they seem to be future of object storage if their price continue to go down with time. It will be good to have on chevereto just in case. :)

Back