• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

suggestion

Remember Junkstr? The project where you will be able to sell/giveaway a bunch of stuff in just one picture?

Well, In that project I'm using the same front-end framework developed for Chevereto and I told you before that I will crossover functions and features between projects. One awesome feature of Junkstr is the image tagging which is used to tag the items that you are selling. Last week I've been working in this tagging feature which has image tagging, drag and drop tag re-arrangement, edit/delete tag, etc. It has very complex features like boundaries, deny overlapping, etc.

There is a lot of functions that can be ported back from Junkstr to Chevereto and if you ask for it I will surely port them ;) It will be pretty easy for me to extend this function back to Chevereto and I'm considering it since the first time someone suggest it.

Junkstr will be launched in about 2 months, in that time check the image tagging that I built for it along all the other features. Since I'm using the exact same front when I work in Junkstr I'm also working on Chevereto.

Before you ask, the reason that I'm using the same framework (developed by myself) is because I wanted to make the Chevereto framwork very flexible and the only way to achieve that is by doing a n additional thing to test the flexibility in a real life scenario and allows me to highly debug the code.

Cheers.

Back