• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Suggestion] Create new pages easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

mambo

Chevereto Member
I think there is many peoples who want to make easily new pages for chevereto program. So I thinked if next version could be include some easy method to build new pages for chevereto program? Like "press in admin panel create new page" and then you have new page created for chevereto program.

Also it`s could be a nice if you can choose what your page are .index / home -page. Because now I little bit miss real index page where you can type some news, text etc.

And at least and it`s could be a nice too if you can add some frames for that new page. If you want like to put content and right side links etc. ( look what I mean http://i8.aijaa.com/b/00408/10781951.jpg )

Sorry about my english skills...

The pages manger in admin is already been planed and it will be most likely in 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back