• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Subdomain wildcards experimentation

Try using attached app/loader.php file

Attachments

• loader.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 10
@Rodolfo This is insane, i just wanted to restart on a fresh install this morning, then I remplace the file by the one you have me. And now ... same error :

[13-Nov-2018 11:18:10 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant G_ROOT_URL in /home/jmartinez/images.guru/app/loader.php on line 127
[13-Nov-2018 11:18:10 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant G_ROOT_LIB_URL in /home/jmartinez/images.guru/app/loader.php on line 127
[13-Nov-2018 11:18:10 Europe/Paris] PHP Warning: constant(): Couldn't find constant G_APP_LIB_URL in /home/jmartinez/images.guru/app/loader.php on line 127
[13-Nov-2018 11:18:10 Europe/Paris] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'DirectoryIterator::__construct(CHV_APP_PATH_CONTENT_LANGUAGES): failed to open dir: No such file or directory' in /home/jmartinez/images.guru/app/lib/classes/class.l10n.php:44
Stack trace:
#0 /home/jmartinez/images.guru/app/lib/classes/class.l10n.php(44): DirectoryIterator->__construct('CHV_APP_PATH_CO...')
#1 /home/jmartinez/images.guru/app/lib/classes/class.l10n.php(259): CHV\L10n::bindEnabled()
#2 /home/jmartinez/images.guru/app/lib/functions.php(372): CHV\L10n::getEnabledLanguages()
#3 /home/jmartinez/images.guru/app/loader.php(129): CHV\get_enabled_languages()
#4 /home/jmartinez/images.guru/index.php(20): include_once('/home/jmartinez...')
#5 {main}
thrown in /home/jmartinez/images.guru/app/lib/classes/class.l10n.php on line 44

Back