• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Subdomain not accessible

Smart

Chevereto Noob
When trying to access my website through the subdomain, it displays the following error:

20091116_035153_wwwimagesbdownloadscombr_p_800.jpg

Help me

Thank you

If you wisely read the white text in the big red square you will notice the solution!

Smart said:
I have a lot of experiences with php, can you tell me precisely what I do I edit here?

Look in config and please read the comments....
PHP:
// SERVER ///
/* We get this values with $_SERVER. If your server doesn't resolve this values The script will not work.
   If the script doesn't work, you must change this values to be like values in the comments (see the exaple below) */

$DOM_SCRIPT = $_SERVER['SERVER_NAME']; // --> mysite.com
$PATH_SERVER = $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']; // --> /public_html (pssst.. NO ENDING SLASH!)

// example:
	# $DOM_SCRIPT = 'mysite.com';
	# $PATH_SERVER = '/public_html'; 
	/* Btw, you can check this values by uncommenting this: */
	// echo 'DOM: '.$DOM_SCRIPT.' - PATH: '.$PATH_SERVER;

I did everything according to the examples ... but still the error ...

My domain www.mysite.com.br/image/ usually get only the subdomain of this error.

and now?

before upgrading to version 1.6 did not give this problem

I just did tests with version 1.6 rev2 and everything was normal ... access through the main domain and subdomain without any problem, what can be?

Back