• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Storage External : Google Driver Or Google Cloud ?

hoanghoi

Chevereto Member
Hello support staff.
If my site uses external Google storage. Will I need to use a Google Driver account or Google Cloud account?
And if, the system requires Google Cloud, can I customize it to use Google Drive?
Thank you.
My current web site volume is quite large and I'm looking for a solution.

Chevereto doesn't support Google Drive, but Google Cloud Storage. These are different services, being Could Storage the thing that suits a service like Chevereto.

You have lots of options for external storage, the number of supported services is just ridiculous.

Like I said, the offer of storage APIs is large and no, Google Drive can't be used in Chevereto because it goes against the TOS of that service.

I hope there will be a tutorial linking Chevereto to Google Cloud.
The documentation on it is very little.

I spent a lot of time and some money in setting this up successfully with Google Cloud and Google Vision. I am now able to monetise on image pages with google ads as Google Vision prevents adult images from being uploaded.

Drop me a PM if you need help, happy to accept a donation to cover the fees i spent on a developer to get it to work for me.

Back