• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

STALKER USING PHOTO OF MY 7 YEAR OLD ON IMAGEUPLOAD.UK

signa

Chevereto Noob
INEED IMMEDIATE SUPPORT FOR A MATTER INVOLVING A MINOR WHO IS AN EU CITIZEN AND WHOSE PHOTOS ARE BEING UPLOADED VIA ONE OF YOUR AFFILIATED IMAGE HOSTING SITES, IMAGEUPLOAD.CO.UK.

NO ONE AT IMAGEUPLOAD.CO.UK IS ANSWERING MY EMAILS SO I SIGNED UP HERE TO ALARM YOU.

WE LIVE IN THE NETHERLANDS AND I AM THE MOTHER I AM ALSO ON THE PICTURES AND IT IS NOT ALLOWED FOR THIRD PARTIES TO USE CONTENT LIKE THAT. I WANT THE SOURCE LINK DELETED SO THE STALKER KAN NO LONGER USE THE IMAGES.

Sorry to hear about this, but Chevereto is not affiliated or endorsed with the alleged website. They use a piece of software created by me, that's all.

You could contact CloudFlare abuse department, they will give you information on the website owner/administrator. You should also contact the police.

Sorry to hear about this, but Chevereto is not affiliated or endorsed with the alleged website. They use a piece of software created by me, that's all.

You could contact CloudFlare abuse department, they will give you information on the website owner/administrator. You should also contact the police.
I DO NOT LIVE IN THE USA, NEVER EVEN BEEN THERE. THIS CLOUDFLARE DEPT. IS SUBJECT TO US OR EUROPEAN LAW?

CloudFlare operates globally. It is very likely that they will provide you information on at least the actual server hosting the alleged content. With that information you can ask the hosting company to takedown the infringing content.

CloudFlare operates globally. It is very likely that they will provide you information on at least the actual server hosting the alleged content. With that information you can ask the hosting company to takedown the infringing content.
MERCI BEAUCOUP.

Do you know an ethical hacker?

Do you know an ethical hacker?
Hacking a site will get yourself into trouble, since that's illegal. So no we cannot help you getting a hacker involved. The only way for you is to contact cloud flare and do a DMCA take down request and if site owner ignores. Then cloud flare should be able to suspend his service, so his site is not accessible. Until he removes the content.

Back