• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

SSL Force by Login or Contact Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning,

I tried it with the settings as far as it functions now, but man now without ssl no icons and the upload does not work and through the settings each page loads a very long time

Unfortunately, I will probably have to find an alternative because of the set change because that is otherwise expensive for me.

Have a nice day
Florian,

Please acknowledge that HTTPS is a protocol and Chevereto is a script that runs in a server which implements that protocol. Chevereto can't fix any HTTPS issue in your server, the only thing that it can do is to force all the internal links to https://

There are free SSL for everybody (perpetual) just go to letsencript and follow the steps needed to enable it in your server.

Closed as this is not script related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back