• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Sprite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting all the Peafowl images in 1 image and use it as a sprite, this will speed up loading and lower bandwidth potentially.

This will make it difficult to edit themes and add your own images i guess but the odd image away from sprite won't change anything. Like just make the little things in there like icons and the backgrounds.

Problem is the editing. If I do that we will need a production and a development theme.

Problem is the editing. If I do that we will need a production and a development theme.

Well.. the only thing people change is the logo and background so could you not just make the random things into a sprite such as icons, and stuff that unlikely to be edited. I know it will boost performance and bandwidth because it's 1 image and everything is loaded so.. just a suggestion but oh well . :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back