• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Source code

BB9780ACE2

Chevereto Noob
I just made an account here on the forum. I just downloaded the free version of chevereto and if i like it ill go for the full version of it.

I already experienced some problems... I downloaded version 1.91 and i came accross a website (www. pictr .com) wich i like. I want to make something the same as that. But when i check the source code there is a big difference in that on and the source code wich i got from the free version. How can i by using the 1.91 source code get a website like i mentioned above. Ill change the layout, button and so on ofcourse.

I hope someone can help me! Thanks in advance.

Thank you for your reply! Alright so thats clear for me. Can you tell me the bit about the source code also, when i check the 1.91 source code it is very different compared to the source code of that website.

Is because Chevereto 2 is complete different from 1.91, has more features and is way more easy to customize.

Back