• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Something went wrong in new 4.0.9 installation

Version
PHP version
Database driver
MySQL
Database version
Web browser
Chrome or Firefox

silverfox

Chevereto Member
New installation but "Something went wrong"
in app/legacy/load/register-handlers.php , I changed $isDebug = isDebug(); to $isDebug = true;
I added the following line to the file app/env.php : 'CHEVERETO_DEBUG_LEVEL' => '2',
I added CHEVERETO_ENVIRONMENT=dev as environnement variable
HTTP setup : I obtain this (see picture) on screen
Chevereto4_003.jpg

Thank you.
I didn't see anything strange in the app/env.php file.
Various tests with modifications to the file didn't improve anything.
So I deleted the file and restarted the installation, and the system recreated it.
As the installation took place in a sub-directory, I had to manually add 'CHEVERETO_HOSTNAME_PATH' => '/foto/', in the app/env.php file.
And version 4.0.9 works more or less well.
Subdirectory management is rather chaotic.
The system regularly refers to /foto/foto/, a directory it creates!
and in which it stores files!
I'm going to make a list of the inconsistencies and errors linked to this accumulation of two identically-named sub-directories instead of one, and I'll send out another, more precise message about these issues in the next few days.

I strongly suggest to get used to my software infra, which is free and works perfect for Chevereto. Unless you really want to dig into servers.

Back