• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some very interesting problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have moved to a dedicated server from my VPS, although it may not be permanent but this occurs on both servers, i believe.

When uploading, 100% and the bar is only half filled.

I also see no delete link anymore & admin cp will not log me in.

Dedicated server has exact same php modules and configuration installed as VPS but i THINK the delete and admin works on the vps but i know the bar is still only half filled.

I can not look at the VPS as it is in process for datacentre moving so it's inaccessible.

Damn you are fast.

http://rapidimg.net as always. ;)

I might mention i have noticed quite a few php things go wrong recently, on a seperate upload script, 1 image kept giving me 500 errors, every other file, image, same size, uploaded fine, but that image did not. I guessed a virus detection which cut it off, but whatever.

The rapidgrab script i use also kept giving 500 errors, until i changed the php handler back to DSO, it was suphp for some weird reason. (It's dso and always has been on vps)

I have uploaded few pictures without issues. But for general concerns and know-how this is a list of the things that can stress your server:
  1. Excessive dependency on the index.php file (show server errors, handle redirections, etc)
  2. Layer 7 attacks (mostly the China botnets, they screw me two servers).
  3. Real people uploading a lot of things, the machine is just not enough.
  4. On the fly iterator or read-dir (show how many images uploaded, how many size these images use in the server)
  5. Crapware, just deficient hardware parts.

Well i have done smart tests on my hardware and it's pretty stable and top quality.
I don't have any traffic incoming that's not normal.

Why is the bar only filling half way? Is it not designed to handle fast upload speeds because i have 8mbps uploads and it was fine when i have 1mbps.

I cleared cookies and admin panel works and delete link is back but bar thing still exists.

Because that bar is flash and flash sucks. It doesnt represent the real status of the upload.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back