• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some questions

promoney

Chevereto Noob
Hi @Rodolfo

I have some questions about V3

Do you think you will have it done this year?
Does it have a system to separete adult from normal image hosting?
Is there any chance you add Pay per view system? Do you know any programmer that can do that for me for extra cost?
Adsense integration? or IMAGE Space media?
Membership accounts?

Thank you.

I really don't know if V3 will be ready this year. I hope so but time will tell. There is 100% certainty that we will se a working demo of V3 this year, but a release is way harder to do and requires a lot of debug, testing, debug, testing, etc. Otherwise I will have more than a thousand people complaining about it.

Regarding NSFW or family safe images, could be added but is not a priority for launch. Pay-per-view or anything like that is out of the question for initial release. Those systems rely on basic things like image upload, album management, etc... So I choose to focus in core functions and only when I felt good about it i will think in those extras.

AdSense? Sure.. a code block manager is easy to code.

First time i heard about IMAGE Space media, google tells me that is an ad service for images. Well, those things are just javascript, that can be directly added to the theme by you. Touching the theme is not hard and allows you.. well, absolute control of the output HTML

Member accounts will be added to V3 however there will be just one group. User groups could be added in the future but like I said, is not a priority.

This project is not a side project or a weekend job. I take seriously the job of building this product so I usually take my time to develop and release things. The Chevereto formula has been proved to be the best in the market so please understand why I prioritize things like an awesome user experience above profiting. Think about it, what is more easy to profit, a site with good or bad user experience? What is more important, have a pay per view module or actually have users using your installation?

Not to be rude but this is like the fortieth time that someone ask me these same questions this week. I've got these question rarely so many times that I'm starting to think that is the same person with different nicknames. Just me being paranoid.

Last edited:
Back