• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Some Questions regarding custom stuff.

Kaizen

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

I'm new to Chevereto but I've been trying out the free version and I wanted to ask if the following thing were possible.

I currently run a Hentai (Adult Content) Forum/Gallery community using XenForo and I've been checking out Chevereto as an alternative since my Community hardly uses the forums part. They use XenForo Media Gallery.

I wanted to know the following or if anyone did custom work to make these things possible:

Is there a way to move all my XenForo Users? Or would they have to register all over again

Is there a way to move all the photos and albums from XenForo Media Gallery to Chevereto?

Can Someone make a Profile Songs plugin? (My community has the ability to play a user uploaded mp3 when you visit their profile. For some reason this is really liked among my users and I always try to have it available for them.

is RSS from Reddit possible? There's Subredits that upload images daily and those images appear on my site, would this be possible in Chevereto?

I probably am asking for too much out of the software but since these things are possible in XenForo which is what I currently have, I wanted to know.

Thanks in Advance.

Can Someone make a Profile Songs plugin? (My community has the ability to play a user uploaded mp3 when you visit their profile. For some reason this is really liked among my users and I always try to have it available for them.

is RSS from Reddit possible? There's Subredits that upload images daily and those images appear on my site, would this be possible in Chevereto?
Any of these possible?

No, V3 doesn't support plugins. Any change needs to be hard-coded. You could add it but it will be a very hard experience.

The next major version (V4) supports plugins, but the work-in-progress is still very early.

Back