• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Smoothness?

Hello, i know the title sounds gay but.. on my site, the image re-sizing and preferences seems to be a bit bumpy.. on some sites, they drop down all nice and smooth, but on mine it's different.. is this an option or something.

tNALW.jpg

I can't be bothered doing all that. It should already be smooth considering it's just a peafowl edited theme so it should be same as demo.chevereto.com.. nevermind.

Chevereto comes by default with the easing plugin, you only need to include this in your effects. For example, the second argument on the slideUp effect is the easing.

Easing

As of jQuery 1.4.3, an optional string naming an easing function may be used. Easing functions specify the speed at which the animation progresses at different points within the animation. The only easing implementations in the jQuery library are the default, called swing, and one that progresses at a constant pace, called linear. More easing functions are available with the use of plug-ins, most notably the jQuery UI suite.

Back