• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Sitemap.xml

Barry

💖 Chevereto Fan
So, after googling, and browsing through the forums, I don't think there is a clear answer.

Does the product have the ability to export, or generate a sitemap.xml that we can provide to the crawlers to index our site? It looks like there were some 'hacks' for V3, but nothing that I can see for V4.

For features check here, as you may notice there's no mention about a sitemap feature because it is not a built-in feature.

I'm curious how Google feels about a sitemap primarily of images. Or is it more about the profiles, users & albums?

I'm curious how Google feels about a sitemap primarily of images. Or is it more about the profiles, users & albums?
Not necessariy the image, but the URL.

https://mysite.com/popular_movie_image.jpg

They key being the name of the file.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back