• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Site down and keeps saying: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackisokay

Chevereto Member
Hi my site tends to keep going offline and then sometimes it comes on again

It shows this message when my site is down

This web page is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Google Chrome's connection attempt to whaleimage.com was rejected. The website may be down or your network may not be properly configured.

Any help?

Thank you.

Everytime you had issues like that you should check your local network and make sure that the problem isn't in your end. If the problem persists then the problem is in your server so you need to refer the problem to your hosting provider.

At this time I'm seeing your website up. You should add your website to uptime robot or any website that helps you to track when your website gets offline and when that happens, inform that problem to your hosting company.

Thanks for the help guys. It goes offline and then online at random times. I will be sure to add it to the uptime robot thing.

Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back