• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Show only certain albums/images on home and explore page

gioh

Chevereto Member
Currently, all public images are displayed to the home/gallery views.

Can there be an option to allow a user to create an album and have that album visible to the public, but not display on the home/gallery pages?

There isn't an option to do that. You could do it with the listing class but not turnkey options.

I consider requests only if the request get enough traction. If someone else wants this let me know.

Hello,

This is going to be defiantly a great add, this is going to help decent gallerias control what public sees.

I vote ++ for this one, I was about to manipulate the code for it!

@Rodolfo Please implement a solution where admin has control of what is shown in random, explore and search so that it is easier to manage spams and other violations.

@Rodolfo Please implement a solution where admin has control of what is shown in random, explore and search so that it is easier to manage spams and other violations.

I appreciate your interest in the matter, but your concern is not related to what the OP requested.

Please don't mix stuff.

Back