• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Service Temporarily Unavailable

linker

Chevereto Member
Hello, I found my website is down today . before that I update the chevereto3.7.1 and use the PHP7. I don't do anything without let the plesk update by himself auto.
when you open the website https://zhen.us it show :
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

and I enter the plesk ,found it show :Error: The domain or website zhen.us cannot be activated because it was suspended by your hosting provider.

the error_log show:
[Mon Feb 15 03:26:41.209230 2016] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 13901:tid 139984785176320] [client 207.46.13.128:35731] AH01071: Got error 'Primary script unknown\n'

I check this error in plesk forums ,they say :This issue was caused by the first issue with rewrite rules. You need to set correct rewrite rules to fix it as well. but I don't change the rewrite anything in the chevereto .

Can you help me to deal with the problem? thanks

Back