• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Server monitoring

tomsit

Cheese
Community Manager
Check out this free server monitor tool https://uptimerobot.com - this will ping your server at set intervals and send you email if its not responding. The pro plan even sends you sms it seems.

Last edited:
This is a good service. has been using them for over a year. Better than pingdom free plan. Only down side is it can't detect server error like pingdom does.

Wow, I didn't know uptime had that feature. This is really handy. Pingdom remove everything from basic free version. Now just bare minimum 5min checks.

I'm all in for a good free version, if it works then I'l throw cash at them. You can also lock this statuspage with pw if you don't want it to be public.

I think NixStats.com and NodeQuery can also be added to the recommendation list. Both are free and can also monitor servers' stats (RAM, CPU, bandwidth, Disk, etc).

NodeQuery is really awesome and they allow up to 10 servers for free.

Yes,.. the only worry is the fact that there is no news or update from its developer from almost more than a year. On the other hand, NixStats has been out of public beta and starts revealing current pricing.

Thanks for the tips here. Before I was using serverpilot, now I use runcloud because of the montitoring and flexibillity it offers for unmanaged server managers (it has a nice server health interface and notification system)

Everything else that offers a live statuspage I must check out

Thanks for the tips here. Before I was using serverpilot, now I use runcloud because of the montitoring and flexibillity it offers for unmanaged server managers (it has a nice server health interface and notification system)

Everything else that offers a live statuspage I must check out

Anyway, what do you think on runcloud? I never use it, but according to their Pricing page Free Users get only very basic features (with the lacking of SSL, No Firewall config, etc). Hence, I think VestaCP is still better since it can be installed on either OVZ or KVM and offers more flexibility.

Well, I dont always review the free version of a product. I'll gladly pay a small fee to get something that works. I can only speak for the paid plan ($10) which im very happy with, they also have good documentation for deeper configuration. Basically I can manage, backup, move servers and automate custom tasks.

However, I've only tried sp an rc so I'm always open for better solutions for a fair price.

Back