• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Server error upon attempting upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

logancollman

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

Server error when trying to upload as logged in user, or otherwise.
▶🚶‍Reproduction steps
  1. go to gyfzy.com and click upload in the upper right
  2. browse for image, select one, and click upload.
  3. Error returns
😢Unexpected result

Server Error:
beermug.png - Server error (Internal server error)

📃Error log message

This was working this morning, and im not sure what could have changed since. I've enabled error reporting (3) in settings.php but still have not been able to locate any more detailed explanation of the error.

I keep finding this document:
https://chevereto.com/docs/debug
but I still don't understand how or where the error is supposed to be generated or viewed.

I'm using the free version currently, and this is the current system readout:

Chevereto Free:1.1.0
  • G\:G\ Library 1.0.42
  • PHP version:7.2.10-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
  • Server:GYFZY Linux/fpm-fcgi
  • MySQL version:5.7.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
  • MySQL server info:Uptime: 64650 Threads: 1 Questions: 4258 Slow queries: 0 Opens: 373 Flush tables: 1 Open tables: 365 Queries per second avg: 0.065
  • GD Library:Version 2.2.5 JPEG:1 GIF:1/1 PNG:1 WBMP:1 XBM:1
  • File uploads:Enabled
  • Max. upload file size:2 MB
  • Max. post size:8 MB
  • Max. execution time:30 seconds
  • Memory limit:256 MB
Server is running LEMP stack.

Disclosure: I'm brand new to Chevereto, day 1.

I just figured it out on my own, although I would still like to know how to see the error log. I had added a "head" section to the index to verify for google search console, but removed it and error goes away.

🤔

The error log is the actual php error log, depends on each server where that file is. You can use locate/find error_log in your terminal to find that file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back