• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Server error (Internal server error) "AGAIN"

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyimg

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
There's another script that does not work on php 7 yet (Use php5.6.37)

I've re-downloaded v3.11.0 and replaced all the files, but the problem still exists.

In this case, I'm unable to help you because you are not giving me any log entry and you didn't included server access when opening this ticket.

I won't ever get tired of saying this: I do not have any access to Chevereto based websites. I cannot help if you don't provide me something to work with. I cannot tell whats wrong by just telling me that "keeps failing" because I don't have access to the system files running your website. I delete every access once the tickets gets closed so please don't ever forget to include these details even if this is not your first ticket.

I repeat: I do not have access to any website running Chevereto. When requesting support you must include everything that could allow me to help you like logs and server access.

Same problem for me, please tell me what I will provide?
  • index.jpg - Server error (Internal server error)

For me, the same problem appears from time to time.
- try, fix and optimize the MySQL database, in my case it solves the problem.

I have Php 5.6.37 and MySQL 5.5.31 - and everything works.

I had to install php 7 next to php5.6
php7 has been customized to chevereto and solved the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back