• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Send email to users from Chevereto

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
It would be nice if you could add option to send quick email to users from Chevereto. It would be like as follows.
1. Under user profile Add link to send email (Visible only for admins)
2. On clicking the link a small box will pop up to type the message.
3. On hitting send button it will use SMTP mail already configured in Chevereto to send the message.

Mostly I send email to users warning about any policy violation before I ban them. Currently we have to open the user profile and copy the email address, then go to our email system and send email. If this feature is available this could save lot of time.

No, there won't be any mailing tool in Chevereto. For notifications like bans and things like that there could be an automatic not event editable email, but I won't add a mailing tool or any tool to send custom emails to users.

Back