• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Selling Our Website.

arsalancfc

Chevereto Member
Long time ago i heared that the person to whom we want to sell website should have purchased the chevereto script already.

So my question is if i sell my website to someone who has cheverteto purchased why will he buy my website? As he can create his own website because he also would be having the script. So please tell me how the selling process is.

Just do it. I can't deny that, the only thing that I can deny is where the use of the script is allowed or not by me.

Sure, I'm not the Gestapo. The only thing is that if I notice that you keep running the script and I notice that the domain is not owned by the same person I will ban the license, but that is obvious.

Back