• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Sell photos with Chevereto?

fotoshopper

Chevereto Noob
I know, in the current version it isn´t included, but maybe in future? I want to pay for it, or pay for a plugin:

- want to upload images and sell different digital sizes of this (the different sizes download generate on the fly) maybe for specific uses (Web, Print)
Best regards

I'm pretty sure this will never happen with Chevereto, there are plenty of other scripts that can be used to sell images, however, I tried this myself about 4 years ago, my site is still up today and has never sold a single image, we are competing with the likes of https://unsplash.com/ and many others that give away relatively high quality images.

Hey @HenrysCat

I won't be that sure about that "never happening" to Chevereto. All the work that I'm doing for V4 is focused in make the system profitable for everybody. Is just that you don't realize how alone I'm in this endeavor, I've been the sole developer of this software since it exists and I'm carrying a huge modernization effort in V4 that I started on May 2018.

Having said that, please note that monetization is planned for:
To sell individual photos has been mentioned several times, and it is obvious that it will be added. Subscriptions and sell individual photos share the same requirement (payment wall) so it will be completely ridiculously to don't include it. Same goes for anything requiring a payment wall tbh.

I think that we need to be more positive around here, specially with the progress that I've to this point.

Hey @HenrysCat

I won't be that sure about that "never happening" to Chevereto. All the work that I'm doing for V4 is focused in make the system profitable for everybody. Is just that you don't realize how alone I'm in this endeavor, I've been the sole developer of this software since it exists and I'm carrying a huge modernization effort in V4 that I started on May 2018.

I wrote my own gallery website to share private galleries. It's not amazing, but was good enough for subscriptions, etc. I realised early on that it is a monumental task to include even a small amount of what you have achieved, which is why I am now trialling Chevereto :)

I love what you have done so far and I have cobbled together a dodgy solution to get me by. I just wish I'd found Chevereto earlier.

I really did not think this would be a direction you would go Rodolfo, but as you are happy days, I look forward to it ;)

After a few years with another software back and my question is whether this is now possible with Chevereto:

- want to upload images and sell different digital sizes of this (the different sizes download generate on the fly) maybe for specific uses (Web, Print)
Best regards

Back