• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Select Files Button missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazu

Chevereto Member
So I have been using Chevereto for a little while now but some people I know have reported that when using internet explorer or firefox the select files button was missing like the screen shot below. However whenever I test this issue I can not fault it on Chrome, Firefox or Internet explorer. I have managed to replicate the issue on my server but I can not work out what the issue is. I had CloudFlare on but I have since completely removed it from the site to see if it was a caching issue but it is still happening.

Is it possible to make a fall back to a plain text button so people are able to upload regardless if this error keeps happening?

A different theory was it was something to do with the language pack, so I changed it not auto detect the language and even changed it to different languages and it still does not appear. Not being a high level web developer Im out of ideas.

missing.PNG

I think that could be a flash issue. Try to reinstall Adobe flash player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back