• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Security issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AssaultMedia

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I would like to inform you that the entire admin interface is visible in the source code.
Everyone can see the complete site options.

Is there any possibility to fix this Problem?

Can you elaborate why you think that is a security issue?

I don't want that everyone see the complete admin interface. Everyone can see how the page works.
WordPress for example activates the admin bar only after login.
This is just an information to you. Please understand not wrong :)
However, in my opinion i see a privacy risk.

When the page is translated into English, i don't see anything, right.
But when the page is translated into german language you can see the complete translation for the admin interface.

Translated into english:

20150201022czb186nlht.png

Translated into german (source: demo.chevereto.com):
20150201021kuo3dsec8x.png

You are just seeing a translation. Those are just strings that are used for the translation system. Don't worry.

Can i hide the admin translation before login? You can see the complete translation for the admin system..

Is not just the admin translation, is the whole system translation. Why in the earth you think that display that translation is a security issue?. There are no passwords, logins, cookies, system info or anything like that in that translation strings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back