• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Russian support?

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
I know that there are a lot of Russian users around here and recently I have been asked why there is no Russian support. Thing is that no one of the actual mods or me speaks Russian so we can't give you support but...

I think that we can open a Russian tech support forum where the folks that can handle English and Russian can help you out with some terms or with a friendly help. So I will like to know if our Russian customers can help on this, maybe we can name a new mod for this area.

What you think about it?

Rodolfo said:
I know that there are a lot of Russian users around here and recently I have been asked why there is no Russian support. Thing is that no one of the actual mods or me speaks Russian so we can't give you support but...

I think that we can open a Russian tech support forum where the folks that can handle English and Russian can help you out with some terms or with a friendly help. So I will like to know if our Russian customers can help on this, maybe we can name a new mod for this area.

What you think about it?

Nice idea Rodolfo, more native language support, more the people feel appreciated and cared for ;)

Good idea. I speak Russian. We need to create a forum of Russian support. Among the users are the Russian people, which could help those who do not know English. We need a Russian team of volunteers. Personally, I am ready to help. I think there are still wishing to join.

Ok, how do you spell "Tech Support in Russian" in Russian?

Техническая поддержка - Tech Support

Русская техническая поддержка - Tech Support in Russian

Back