• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

RSS Feeds Module With Full Cache

stan8837

Chevereto Member
Hi Guys

I have a new RSS feeds module which is great for image hosting websites where users can take your feed url's and add them to RSS aggregates.

The feed module has 2 types of feed, the first is a feed that lists all posts, the second is all your feeds split into your categories so someone can aggregate just a certain category instead of all your posts together.

A new PHP page is created with the module to list all your feed categories and a link in the header is added with an RSS feed icon to show your users you now have RSS feeds to offer.

I have set the feeds to cache the top 50 of each feed but you can change this number to whatever you want as the cache will handle large XML files

This mod is $10.00

RSS feed Mod + Sitemaps Mod = $15

Installation by me is FREE if you ask for it.

Full install docs and all files supplied in the download

https://cheveretomods.com/rss-mod.html

Back