• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Rollback version ?

AkhilleusUggo

Chevereto Member
I've updated to the latest version , and I see it does work only on PHP 7.3+ . For now I have no intention to update the PHP version .
So my question is clear , anyway to rollback the version ? I know how to do it from GitHub , but I've uploaded it via sftp .

Dear user,

It is my responsability to encourage you to upgrade PHP. Please note that php.net will drop security support for 7.2 on Nov 30. Less than 2 days from now.

If you want to rollback, simply override the system files with the target release and restore your database backup. If you don't have backups then you can try to run it anyway, it could "work" long as the schema changes don't break the code.

Hello Rodolfo ,

Thank you for the encouragement , I ended up installing PHP 7.4 , and disabling 7.2
Problem fixed , but now I have to updates many other things on other sites hosted on the same server ( for compatibility ) . Thank you for the support

Back