• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Robot.txt

Youssef

Chevereto Member
Hi Then I have a robot.txt file so that google does not index the system files. Because google asks for it. Thank you

Yes okay for your answer but what I wanted to know was what chevereto files to ban. Thank you

if you do following code like jailer said, you can write the path after / part example

Code:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /
Disallow: /images
Disallow: /albums
Disallow: /users

and so on. / means root path and with that one only it will block everything within root location.

But that would mean nothing gets indexed ??

Disallow: / would disallow anything below root so the last 3 lines are superflous.

Google cannot index the system files because it has no access to them anyway.

How look like robots.txt file which will allow to index all pages? So i do not want to block crawlers for my website. I want to allow all searchengines to crawl my website.

How look like robots.txt file which will allow to index all pages? So i do not want to block crawlers for my website. I want to allow all searchengines to crawl my website.
Then don't use a robot.txt file ;)

If you want all crawlers on your site you do NOT need a robots.txt file, just delete it.

Thanks.

I was have all time in robots.txt file this : User-agent: *

So maybe i was blocked everything. OMG
no User-agent: * means all bots/agent's is counted, so it does not block as long you do not have Disallow: / after it.

Back