• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Require user intervention for images to be visible (aka 'click to continue')

Not yet, those interested in this please add your comments.

Okay, I guess I'll take this a different direction as Nirjonadda's comment got me thinking. imgbox, imagetwist, imagebam, etc. have this interstitial ad that acts like a "18+ verification" sort of thing before you can view your NSFW image in true HD or whatever, ex:

Capture.PNG

Once you click continue, you are not only "verifying" that you are 18+, but upon clicking continue you get a popup/under and then the actual image is displayed, this feature usually has a 24 hour cookie. Normal worksafe images do not have this "gateway". Is something like this possible in the foreseeable future as it ads an additional source of revenue to Chevereto and tackles the 18+ verification issue in some countries (2 birds/one stone). Maybe a selection of the current age verification already in place and then a age verification w/ interstitial ad? Admins could implement either/or based on their needs.

Last edited:
OP is about open an image and click to continue. Nothing else.

NSFW content is blurred, it could ask to view that content sure, why not. But that is a different feature, please stick to the original suggestion because that is what I evaluate. If you want to suggest a click to continue for adult content then please open a request with that requirement.

OP is about open an image and click to continue. Nothing else.

NSFW content is blurred, it could ask to view that content sure, why not. But that is a different feature, please stick to the original suggestion because that is what I evaluate. If you want to suggest a click to continue for adult content then please open a request with that requirement.

Yes, I have added here : https://chevereto.com/community/threads/continue-to-your-image-for-adult-content.8925/

Back