• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Request to improve firefox plugin.

clafy

Chevereto Noob
Rodolfo,

I have firefox plugin created and installed on my browser.
Just to test things around, I use only right click menu and went to upload random photos from several places and they are all works. But weird things happened when I tried to upload an attachment (vbulletin) and it says fatal error. I presume that was caused by the image's url with has no format ending.

I then try the same link this time using remote upload feature on my site and it works!

So, is there a way to modify the plugin code so that even if I right click upload the image it will work?

Site: www.clafy.com
Plugin: Can be found on the site.
Example of links: http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=116419&d=1251397433
Debug message:
Warning: imagecreatefromstring() [function.imagecreatefromstring]: Data is not in a recognized format in /home/clafyco/public_html/engine.php on line 282

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/clafyco/public_html/engine.php on line 287

The plugin doesn't work because Chevereto can't read it. The image is some atachment with user:password restriction.

Ok, so do you have a way that if people clicking on the attachment and trying top upload it, rather than error message, set it to show "The image which you're trying to upload are protected by user:password restriction"

Is this possible?

Back