• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Request Chevereto – WP user sync

knova15

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi

Would like to request a small tool : We talked about a WP bridge but this is a lot more simple.

Is it possible to make a WP-Ch user sync tool ? nothing else plain and simple an automatic user sync so when someone registers to my WP network their details get transferred to the CH user database too. So he/she can log in right away on both sites.

I got a network of WP sites with different functions and would be great to add a photo share site to it for my existing users.

If there is an RSS for the Ch site it can be pulled in to WP to show whats going on anyway so that part is relatively simple when ready the more important is the users sync

Thank you

No, I don't have plans of doing something like that for any other CMS.

Back