• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Remove image name from album view

XXXLD

Chevereto Noob
Hey there,

I have my Chevereto gallery up and running and totally love it.

I have two requests:

1. It´s awesome that you now can jump back and forth through the images, but as you open the first picture of an album, there´s a an arrow on the left (so basically you go back) instead of beeing on the right. Maybe this can be solved in a coming update!?

2. When in album view, there´s the image title on each thumbnail. Is there a way to remove the image title in album view? Having things like "img49576793" or "tumblr938493xx93872" as file name isn´t too nice in the album view ;)

Thanks!

Image name is generated automatically when there's no title input. You can't change that.

About navigation, that will change shortly.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I understand that the image name is given automatically, but that wasn´t the question. My question was, if there is a way to remove the image name in the album view!?

I understand that the image name is given automatically, but that wasn´t the question. My question was, if there is a way to remove the image name in the album view!?
I already answered that. No dashboard setting, via hacking the code anything is possible.

Back