• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Remove About Tab in viewer link

nasiporky

Chevereto Member
Is it possible to remove About Tab in viewer link??

so it will just show the links to share the image and possible remove some sharing links that is not really needed

thanks

just edit image.php in your theme, comment the tabs at line 192 and the same for sharing links which are in custom_hooks/share_links.php

oops sorry not a coder ive tried to delete the codes in line 192 but it did not work :( so Ive returned it to normal what do you mean by comment the tabs ??

Well I'm sorry what you need require basic coding knowledge.

Is not that simple and you will need to apply those changes on every release.

up! In 3.5.7 can't find that line. Where is that tab now?

Look its not unusual.. well I'm all graphic all art and I outsource developers for coding work so you get it?? its how the web works Other companies are even worse they put up webdesign companies without even graphic and coding knowledge and just outsource the work :)

if your just a developer or just a designer or just a businessman does not mean you cannot put up a web development company without coding or graphic skills as long as you deliver projects to your clients honestly and not just cheat them for money its all about being business minded

so open up your eyes and be enlightened

Last edited:
Back