• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Remote Upload Problem - loads of error

Saahib

Chevereto Noob
Hello,

I installed this script for use by limited people of my organsiation but have problems..

1. First It was not able to upload , then enabled FTP mod, still not able to upload then I set directory permission to 777 and now disabled FTP upload and now it works for "upload from computer". Since there is no other user on this server, so 777 is ok for me.

But now main problem arises which is of Remote upload..

When I try to upload , I see following warning :
Code:
Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Premature end of JPEG file in /home/mydomain/public_html/pics/engine.php on line 526

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: 'up/working/1258812742A1396.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /home/mydomain/public_html/pics/engine.php on line 526

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/mydomain/public_html/pics/engine.php on line 529

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/mydomain/public_html/pics/engine.php on line 530

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/mydomain/public_html/pics/engine.php on line 547

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/mydomain/public_html/pics/engine.php on line 558

I have curl installed, even image get uploaded but last part of image is stripped.

I have disabled debug-mod for a while but please suggest hw to fix it.

Thank you

GD and cURL are installed, but cURL is being ended. Meaning that cURL is doing his work and in some point he is forced to close. Perhaps your hosting provider has some limit over the cURL function.

I was reading on a site, it could be because of some conflict between PHP version I have and GD / Curl liberary.

Back