• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Regarding network bundle TMDHosting - Installation chevereto script

Status
Not open for further replies.
First I want to thank you for this great script.
I have an urgent question. Yesterday I through TMDHosting Bisiness an account opened with a Free Chevereto License. I see that my license has been as active, but what I want to ask is, how far are you, or have you already Chevereto script installed on my account. TMDHosting had you informed about this. Should I just wait and see?

Greetings,
Patrick From the Netherlands.

First I want to thank you for this great script.
I have an urgent question. Yesterday I through TMDHosting Bisiness an account opened with a Free Chevereto License. I see that my license has been as active, but what I want to ask is, how far are you, or have you already Chevereto script installed on my account. TMDHosting had you informed about this. Should I just wait and see?

Greetings,
Patrick From the Netherlands.

Nevermind. Is allready installed.. Dont have to installe the script.
Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back