• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

redirect after user delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

StZ

Chevereto Member
Hi,

If you delete a user, you got a 404 error after delete the user, because the url calls the deleted user(dsakldsalkldjksa) profile:

dsakldsalkldjksa/?deleted

26Mwd.png

I think if you delete a user , you must be redirected to the user list (dashboard/users) to avoid the "page not found".

Just that

Regards

I don't share that opinion. By sending you to the former user URL you can be 100% sure that there is nothing left there.

Force a error for a verification??

But if you are redirected to the user list and the deleted user isnt there, will be enough.

And if you think in another function, mass user delete, you can add the option of delete a user direct from the user management with this the loop in the error page to go back to the dashboard to go the user management again will be avoided.

I like how it works now. I mean, what't the big deal with seeing a 404 page?

Not saying that this is not something that couldn't be improved, I'm saying that there is not so much to improve changing it and I'm not sure if a lot of people will share the same option (mine or yours).

I will label this as "reviewing" so we can discuss how to improve this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back