• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

reCAPTCHA not working on ssl .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide the website URL. I can't help you without that.

Make sure that when you create a reCaptcha this public key must have a underscore or a hypen (_-) character. Just try to get a key with one of those chars and it will work for you.

This is because it is supposed that all reCaptcha V2 keys had this chars but now it seems that Google is issuing V2 keys without those. Chevereto tries to detect recaptcha version in this way because reCaptcha v1 is totally different from V2 in terms of what you need to load.

I CAN ONLY SEE - " Site key " and " Secret key " on recaptcha v2 . where to get " public key " ??

Public key, site key, same stuff.

Attachments

• 52a0d7b7bed746e0a8311ddd2f3c36e3_01.png
    52a0d7b7bed746e0a8311ddd2f3c36e3_01.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 13
" Make sure that when you create a reCaptcha this public key must have a underscore or a hypen (_-) character "

But this is a totally automatic output from google .. i have similar key for other ssl website those are working without any issue . And if i switch this site to non ssl it works that means issue is under this script .. /

Like I said, delete and create the key until you get that char. It will work once you get that thing sorted out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back