• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Questions regarding Thumb images and Navigation

domaincamp

Chevereto Member
Hi, Rodolfo

Thanks for the great script. I'm so happy I found this one instead of buying others from php script aftermarket.

With your help my site is working now. I have two questions:

1. Is it possible to show thumb images on frontpage with fixed height? So the thumb images still show the full content of the photo. Just like the screenshot I took from other site.

fixedheight.jpg

2. By searching the forum, I found that you mentioned in a thread that you are going to add the "next" and "previous" navigation to the single image page (not album) to V3.8.0. I checked the admin dashboard carefully, but still didn't see how to enable this function. Could you let me know how to enable it?

Thank you again!

Hi there, glad to know that you like Chevereto.

1. Dashboard > Settings > Listing, select "fixed height".

2. No, I won't add "prev" and "next" to /image. I will add an explore viewer, from listing but that isn't /image.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Hi there, glad to know that you like Chevereto.

2. No, I won't add "prev" and "next" to /image. I will add an explore viewer, from listing but that isn't /image.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Rodolfo, thanks for the prompt response!

I checked the Settings > Listing carefully, but I didn't see the option to select "Fixed Height", the only place to change image listing size says "Both methods use a fixed width" and there's no way to change it to "Fixed Height"
Please check the screenshot.

Looking forward to see your new updates regarding the Explore Viewer later!

height.jpg

Chevereto doesn't have the listing display that you posted in the OP. It has fluid or fixed size.

So as you mentioned in #2

How to do so? or is it possible to change the code to show the full image in thumbs in explore than just showing a image with same width and height? Thanks

Listings can be fluid (like Pinterest) or fixed (same width x height). In fixed listings the size will be calculated depending on the number of columns and the size of the screen. For anything else the answer is no, the system doesn't have any extra listing method and anything extra you want to add is on your own.

Back